|Model||Capacity||Parts View||Sales||Dimensions||AutoCad||3d ACIS||3d Parasolid|
|EW 8||8 000lb (35 KN)||EW 8 Parts||EW 8 Sales||EW 8 Dimensions||EW 8 Cad||EW 8 ACIS||EW 8 Parasolid|
|MAG 12||12 000lb||MAG 12 Parts||MAG 12 Sales||MAG 12 Dimensions||MAG 12 ACIS||MAG 12 Parasolid|
|W8||8 000lb||W8 Parts||W8 Sales||W8 Dimensions||W8 Cad||W8 IGES||W8 Parasolid|
|W9||9 000lb||W9 Parts||W9 Sales||W9 Dimensions||W9 Cad||W9 ACIS||W9 Parasolid|
|W10||10 000lb||W10 Parts||W10 Sales||W10 Dimensions||W10 Cad||W10 ACIS||W10 Parasolid|
|W12||12 000lb||W12 Parts||W12 Sales||W12 Dimensions||W12 Cad||W12 ACIS||W12 Parasolid|
|W16||16 000lb||W16 Parts||W16 Sales||W16 Dimensions||W16 Cad||W10 ACIS||W16 Parasolid|
|W20||20 000lb||W20 Parts||W20 Sales||W20 Dimensions||W20 Cad||W20 ACIS||W20 Parasolid|
|W30||30 000lb||W30 Parts||W30 Sales||W30 Dimensions||W30 Cad||W30 ACIS||W10 Parasolid|
|W45||45 000lb||W45 Parts||W45 Sales||W45 Dimensions||W45 Cad||W45 ACIS||W45 Parasolid|
|W100||100 000lb||W100 Parts||W100 Sales||W100 Dimensions||W100 Cad||W100 ACIS||W100 Parasolid|
|Model||Capacity||Weight||Sales||Dimensions||AutoCad||3d ACIS||Base Frame|
|W8||8 000lb||50 kg||W8 Sales||W8 Dimensions||W8 Cad||W8 IGES||W8 Frame|
|EW 8||8 000lb||50 kg||EW 8 Sales||EW 8 Dimensions||EW 8 Cad||EW 8 IGES||EW 8 Frame|
|W10||10 000lb||65 kg||W10 Sales||W10 Dimensions||W10 Cad||W10 IGES||W10 Frame|
|W12||12 000lb||85 kg||W12 Sales|
More file formats available on request
- Alternate drum sizes
- Alternate gear ratios
- Drum grooving
- Gear housing and clutch housing manufactured from quality high tensile aluminium.
- Winch drum made with all steel construction for maximum strength and wear resistance.
- Drum shaft manufactured from quality steel – for heavy duty and long life.
- Worm made from nickel chrome steel case hardened, precision thread ground.
- Worm gear certified gear bronze for heavy duty operation.
- Bearings- worm is mounted on heavy duty angular contact ball races.
- Drum shaft supported by heavy proportioned bronze bearings.
- Dog clutch & drag brakes fitted as standard to allow free spool of rope. Enclosed drum drag brakes, rope will not “balloon” while being free spooled.
- Australian made with spare parts readily available.
Capstan winches are a standard range with capacities to 40kN line pull, driven via performance picked motors and transmissions. Larger sizes and systems custom designed and manufactured to meet all industry requirements.
Vessel positioning – Marine
Cable installation – Power and Telecommunications
Material movement – General Industry
- Modular design
- Capstan heads in aluminium, cast iron or steel
- Geared with planetary, helical or worm transmissions
- Powered with electric, air or hydraulic motors
- Bases frames for permanent mount / trolleys etc for portable use
PLANETARY HYDRAULIC WINCHES
Pullmaster planetary winches can be adapted to a wide range of applications and requirements. Take a look at the Pullmaster Brochure to get a detailed description of how a Pullmaster winch could benefit your business.
- Fishing and Marine
- Pullmaster winches can be used as boom hoist, swing winch, gilson winch and for cod end brailing operations.
- Compact and robust Pullmaster winches can be installed on hydraulic cranes, loaders and material hoists.
- For Recovery and hoisting operation on military vehicles, Pullmaster winches are dependable, reliable and tough.
- The Pullmaster winch provides strength and power in both directions and coupled with a free spooling facility are ideally installed on logging equipment. Winches in the HL series will let a log loader perform double duty as a yarder in a highly efficient operation.
- Pullmaster winches are used to raise and lower the cutter head ladder. They are used as swing winches and to raise and drop the spuds. The rapid reverse option used on a spud winch, provides for the velocity required to anchor the spud.
PL & M SERIES
Winches of equal speed in both directions. The range with line pulls up to and including 34000kg. With various available options, Pullmaster planetary winches can be adapted to a wide range of applications and requirements. Equipped with an automatic multidisc brake which provides a smooth and positive control for lowering and holding the load.
HL & H SERIES
Winches offering a high speed lowering function. The H series offers reversing speeds approximately 4.5 times faster than forward pedals. These models are also available with line pull to 34000kg. The HL series models have a rapid reverse and rapid forward speed in addition to normal hoisting speeds.The change from normal speed to rapid forward speed can be made while the load is moving – on the fly.
The R series of winches are for recovery applications. Free spooling is a standard feature on this model and is offered with a manually actuated clutch or is suitable for hydraulic remote control.
CUSTOM WINCH SOLUTIONS
GEARS AND WINCHES design and manufacture specialised winch solutions for all industry. We use high quality components and offer a wide variety of configurations and options to create a winch to meet your needs.
Drum sizes to match your wire rope storage requirements
Multiple cable anchors for multiple cable or On-Off applications
Split drum for multiple cable applications
Electric, Air ,Hydraulic or Mechanical powered
Planetary, Spur, Bevel Helical or Worm gearing
Drives application matched to provide optimum performance
- Failsafe Brakes
- Ratchet & Pawls
- Drum Brakes
- Level Winder mechanisms
- Motor controls
- Rope Tensioners
- Slack rope switches
- Rotary limit switches